Unfortunate ACTIONS

Hello List;

Due to the overwhelming amount of mail I have received as of late regarding the recent status of the list (and the in-affective request I recently sent regarding the list), I have found it necessary to do the following:

+ Effective immediately, several list members have been un-subscribed and will remain so for the time being (you know who you are)

+ Additionally, any member posting a 'blatant' advertisement (a subjective term, but hey, it's my call) will be banned as well.

+ Any other actions that I feel are questionable will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

+ The last action -NOT YET INSTITUTED- will be the moderation of the list. I hope it does not come to this.

I really find it unfortunate (and sadly amusing)  that I have to resort to these measures when dealing with a group of highly-educated adults. I personally subscribe to several other lists and have never seen anything closely resembling this type of immaturity and pettiness. Hopefully the offenders will learn some sort of lesson.

If anyone has a problem with this, feel free to email me -or call- me to discuss it. But from the responses so far, I feel that a round of cheering will be heard throughout our community!

Regards, Art Jones
619.294.3859