IMHO

Hi Art, List,

For what my opinion's worth, I actually feel a short suspension of we-all-
know-who from the list is in order, just to teach them a lesson... and to give
all the rest of us a break from the chest-beating and sword swinging... I
don't know about anyone else, but I was starting to feel like a bystander at a
street fight... So, thanks Sheriff Art for restoring some sanity to this town,
and without a posse too!

(If there are any other Iain M Banks fans out there then hasn't it been like
eavesdropping on conversations between Eccentric Ships?! That'll make no sense
at all to people unfamiliar with The Culture, but those who are will be
grinning now!)

On a slightly different note, I have a radio interview coming up on Friday on
my local BBC station, when I'll try and steer the conversation around to the
subject of meteorites so I can counter Muldur's - sorry, Prof Roy's - comments
to Rob. Wish me luck everyone!

Best wishes to everyone still here...!

Stuart A