Re: MetCAB?

We (from
> the collector view point) will just have to buy a 5g slice instead of a 20g
slice,
> and be happy we can still hold a piece of another world.  Just my thoughts.

This is really inevitable, but Monahans didn't help. Years ago, you
could buy meteorites at $1 per pound!!! Alas, this inflation will never
stop, but I am sure there are thousands more meteorites waiting out in
godforsaken deserts the world over for us to find, you just have to
search, and search, and search some more to find them.