Portales confirmed

Hello fellow collectors
     I recieved my sample today. Yes I agree with Adrian Brearly of the
University of New Mexico. It is a beautiful new Mesosiderite. Compared
to Esterville,a mesodiderite that fell May 10,1989,700 pounds total.
This fall is looking like 60 pounds. It is so fresh and so beautiful its
hard to say how much will be avaiable. Beware! some of the specimens are
almost completely metal showing little of the mesosiderite internal
structure. The specimens I have coming are low in metal with crust to
die for. Some of  what I am recieving ,a few hundered grams will be for
sale at similar prices of choice mesosiderites. I hope this statement
doesn't offend the list.
Please DO NOT ask me prices or more information via the list! I have
told you all I know for sure at this time. With all the arrangments for
my mothers funeral Friday I can't get back to anyone before Sat.