Attention all free individuals

America, this is America!  Freedom is what we are all about. Many of us have
offered our lives and many have given their lives for the freedom of speech
and simple freedom.

I cannot believe that this list which has been so informative is now censored.

Please check me out because I am not within the parameters of the censor!

We absolutely need to create a new list run by subscribers.   Not by a person
who
may have started the idea and then impresses his or her mind on others

Get away from this list and create another one free from censorship.  If we
cannot speak our minds and accept the consequences then we fail the test.  I
ask those who are dealers and have a few bucks to get another list started.  I
cannot tolerate exclusion because I am ignorant.  I thought that intelligence
would mitigate these issues.

Count me concerned and disappointed in the scientific community.

John Harper