Portales meteorite

Hello list. I have just returned home after a grueling 13 hour drive
(sand storms caused detours to the Mexican border 200 miles south of my
route;(. Anyway, I now have over half of the known pieces of Portales in
my possesion at this time. I finally found one at about 6PM last evening
while walking through a field. It is the most beautifull piece I have
seen. It is ~340 grams, is a flat piece with an iron plate which is
TOTALLY Blue fusion crusted, FLOW LINES over 1 inch long, and even metal
bubbles!! WWWWWOOOOOWWWWWW. The top look like the rocky mountains with
blue/black fusion crust. I almost had a hearyt attack when I saw it
resting on top of a clump of grass. This is one neat meteorite. I will
be building a website asap with photos of as many pieces as possible. To
date, 21 pieces are known of which I own 11. I will likely be cutting a
1.5 kilo full stone found last night. some pieces are 100% stone while
others are metal and stone or mostly metal. An army of people have been
searching with very little results. Not much more will likely be found.
This fall is odd though. The largest pieces have ALL been found at the
starting edge of the strewn field and the smallest at the far end. The
opposite should be the case but is definatley not a this site. I have
mapped every known piece and find them all to be  on a direct line with
the fall direction, but as I said, the smallest pieces are found at the
far end???? Interesting. Has this ever happened before?
I will be posting more asap but need to get some sleep which I have not
had for a week.

Thanks
Mike Farmer