Re: Portales meteorite

Congrats on your find Michael. Sounds like more pieces WILL be found as it
started at three and is now at 21 pieces with a 35 pounder in there. Any
idea what the total weight is yet? Maybe 70-100kg? What was the composition
of the pieces at the far end of the field? Did they vary from place to
place? Let us know,
Matt

--
Matt Morgan