Re: Rusty Millbillillie

I have been told by two well-known and respected dealers that they use a
"sand-blaster" with a very fine grit, baking-soda like, to remove the
clay.  In some cases it works, in others it doesn't.  This is also used
it to remove clay and dirt from Allendes.  Looks quite nice and restores
their clean character, just as if they fell from space :)

Matt

--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites