Re: Dar al Gani 262: Owners

Hi list, Craig:
To the best of my knowledge Blaine had ~5g to deal with, I think two pieces were
1.0g slices he sold. So that leaves 3g for the rest of us.  He is VERY close to
sold out, around 1.0g left.  Lets see...moon rock or mesosiderite for
25,000....moon rock!  Why is the price of Portales 25,000 for 550g?? I heard
from
two sources that they could be had for 7-12/g out of the field.  Has someone
offered 50.00-60.00/g for this stuff out of the field!!??  It must be REALLY
special. For sure folks, common chondrites WILL cost 5/g OUT OF THE FIELD.
Someone please explain, I am in shock. Take care all!

-Matt

--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites