Re: music "to read about meteorites" by...

>C'mon, Darryl.... Music CDs on a meteorite list????

sorry.

was aspiring to emulate the momentary welcomed distraction of a -12 bolide.
 <--- actually, i'm kidding; it's just that i arrived home rather late and
wanted to share the good news. i was really tempted to offer the CD for
free but was afraid of the possible consequences.  again, sorry if the
distraction was unwelcomed.

sincerely,
darryl