Re: music "to read about meteorites" by...

Darryl Pitt wrote:

> >C'mon, Darryl.... Music CDs on a meteorite list????
>
> sorry.
>
> was aspiring to emulate the momentary welcomed distraction of a -12 bolide.
>  <--- actually, i'm kidding; it's just that i arrived home rather late and
> wanted to share the good news. i was really tempted to offer the CD for
> free but was afraid of the possible consequences.  again, sorry if the
> distraction was unwelcomed.
>
> sincerely,
> darryl
>

> >Darryl Pitt wrote:
> >>
> >> Just returned from the 40th annual Grammy Awards and I'm pleased to
> >> announce that for the seventh time in four years a client was won a Grammy.
> >> Tonight it was...
> >>
> >> Randy Brecker - Best Contemporary Jazz Album (Instrumental)
> >>
> >> Should you desire a copy of the CD for a meteorite-list special price of
> >> $10, just drop a note.
> >>
> >> best
> >> darryl

Darryl I listen to CD'S when i look at my collection,Dragonheart,
Jurassic Park are my favorites .The second cut on dragonheart is titled
"To The Stars" Others may like Jazz when they look at their collections
or Classical. Thanks for the kind offer you owe no opoligies. Henry