Re: Fake Allende

I've seen similar "volcanic meteorites" for sale here in Ontario, Canada.
I don't recall which meteorite they passing them off as but Odessa comes
to mind. It was a similar set up as what you saw, they being amongst a
number of other items. I didn't bother to correct the dealer because I
knew that I would get a response similar to the one that you received.

Thought I'd let everyone know.

JM

* Jamie McDougall        Collector of:  Native Artifacts & Baskets *
* 109 Hickory St. W                     Taxidermy & Skulls         *
* Waterloo, Ontario                     Curiousities               *
* N2L 3K1                               Fossils                    *
*                                       Meteorites                 *
* 1 (519) 885-5136                      Mortuary Items             *