Re: Current Meteorite! issue

Hi Erich,

Thanks for the update on your list. Please keep me posted on new material you
have as I appreciate it very much. Two questions, do you have any nice Gibeons
in the 4 to 8 kilo range, with reasonable thumbprinting and hollowed out spots
that are somewhat circular and do you have any Allende left in the 10 to 50
gram range 50 to 80% crusted. If you can provide a price per gram for each it
will help me to know what quantity to buy. Many thanks and best regards!

--AL Mitterling