Re: Bolide size vs Recovered Stones

>>And not only fireballs are noted to burst or explode.

If the fireball breaks apart then its no longer a fireball but a bolide by the
definitions I have sighted. All objects traveling faster than sound should
produce a sonic boom, coming down through the atmosphere, if the sound wave
reaches someone that can hear it. (if a tree drops in a forest and no one is
around to hear it did it make a sound) Again I would like to see some distinct
information to settle the issue and am open minded to such info. Best regards.

--AL