AD Nininger meteorite study sets in boxes!AD

Hello all on the list! I have just started to get my website updated
after the long Tucson show! I am now offering something very hard to
find and quite interesting for ANY meteorite collector. I have found
some of the very hard to get origional Nininger meteorite study sets.
These are boxes with the book "A Comet Strikes The Earth"and some
impactites, meteorite specimens, and even about 20 to 30 Metallic
Spheroids!! These sets are near impossible to find. I have only 3
available on a first come first served basis. These will be gone in
hours so please email asap if you want one. You may view the set on my
website by going to the following link and clicking Books on the menu.
Thanks
http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm
Mike Farmer