Chixulub: Not an Impact Structure?

Just after my post recapping the Chixulub impact crater evidence, I openned my new copy of the The Planetary Report (the Planetary Society magazine) and found a great article entitled, "The Shiva Hypothesis:  Impacts, Mass Extinctions and the Galaxy."  The article is by Michael Rampino, one of the well-known scientists who study mass extinctions and impact cratering processes (and who, with Stothers, borrowed the term "nuclear winter" to describing an impact aftermath).

What was most surprising was a new JPL/NASA radar image of the impact crater showing the crater floor boundary and floor.  This is a partial image.  Does anyone know of a website with the entire image???

Thanks,

Steve
Seattle, Washington USA
excell@cris.com