Re: The Infamous Meteoritecentral P***ing Contest

Dear Jim,

For the record would you please let all know
including Eric that you went along with me
as I purchased 100kg+ of the material directly from
the Russian sources and THEN you had 2nd pick! Of course
the Sikhote Alin's that you have are beyond extraordinary!!
What does that say about the specimens we have here??
Please let's call a spade a spade?? In Erich's communication this
weekend it sounded "as if" we purchased the SA's from him.

Regards, Michael