Re: Erich Heiderer

Greetings
As a complete outsider and novice astronomer, having recently joined the list
to learn something  about meteorites from the discussions between those more
knowledgable than myself, I find that worthwhile, and often enjoyably witty
and laterally orientated comment is being drowned by infantile garbage between
moneterist (and to my own simple mind) moronic dealers. Please give it up and
go somewhere else. Try writing to each other privately or throwing each other
from a great height at a secluded spot far from sight. If that doen't appeal I
offer my services as referee and  call it Cathi 10, Erich, 0, and the rest of
us -42.! and that's full time.

John Gould