Re: Intertesting Gao (Upper Volta) Specimen

Thank you, Michael.

I'm aware that Gao and Gučnič have been paired, with some of Wayne Walton's
work and descriptions that attribute more masses of metal to Gučnič than Gao.
I'm more interested, however, in discussing the formative processes of large
metal inclusions in chondritic meteorites and its implication of a
nonhomogeneous or nonlinear solar nebula than how the specimens have been
labeled.

Gene