Fireball

Well...in light of the recent fireball/bolide discussions, I thought I would
tell you all about my -6 fireball I saw last night during my 6 hours of meteor
data recording. It was one of the more green colored fireballs I've ever seen.
There was no terminal bursting. I haven't checked my plots yet to see if it
belonged to anything such as maybe the Virginids? It had the right speed...I
didn't check on where the radiant might be which I will do later this
afternoon when I look my plots over. Unfortunately my camera's weren't trained
on the area where the fireball occurred....typical ! Hopefully the weather
will hold up so that I can do another nights observing run? It was a pleasant
sight...but the rest of the nights activity was quite low...typical for March
I'm afraid.
George Zay