are we alone? (slime molds and other primitive life included)

Is anyone else on the list interested in the recently released photos of
Europa and the hypothesis that life may have formed in an ocean there?
Skeptics? Proponents?  Have there been any tenable arguments lately for
meteorites from a Jovian moon?  How likely is it that comets could have
delivered useful prebiotics to the (almost) putative ocean versus the
sterilizing effect of the energy release on anything we'd call "life"
that might happen to have self-assembled from organics between big
impacts?

Ron, do you have a favorite picture from JPL that could be email
attached to the group?