Re: are we alone?

Panspermia appears so compelling on several levels that while the
extraterrestrial introduction of amino acids may not have resulted in the
introduction of life, there is a significant probability that Earth's
primordial ecology changed as a result of such building-block bombardment.

Life finds a way...

darryl