Re: are we alone? / GV

Plucking off emails one by one...

>Now, while I've got you on-line, can you tell us the status of the
>Governador Valadares? I've heard rumors that more will appear on the market
>shortly. Any comment?

And what paper do you write for?  Or have you convened a meteoritical grand
jury?  Briefly, as I'm late...

My priority is the dissemination of GV, via exchanges, to top museums and
research institutions.  As we pass through time, material will be made
available to the private sector.  More cuttings will shortly appear on the
market in the next public offerings.

Best-
darryl