Re: are we alone? (slime molds and other primitive life included)

Steve wrote

> Or is it impossible that ANYTHING (slimey or otherwise) could survive such a
> long space journey from Earth to Mars or farther?

In R. Haag's 10th anniversary catalog (Field Guide), he reprints a report
from Reader's Digest about "Star Jelly." This gelatinous material
appearently fell from the sky on at least four occasions as noted in the
story.  Could this be slime mold from space? Maybe the ice falls discussed
earlier are actually frozen slime.

I don't know if I post this in jest, or not....

Martin

Follow-Ups: References: