site update

List members,

I have updated my Meteorite Studies systematic classification site which
now displays photographs representing 78 meteorites spanning a large
portion of the systematic arrangement. In the coming weeks/months I will
add approximately 20 additional photos with text to give a fairly
complete photographic reference of meteorite classification. I intend to
continuously update the texts to reflect current research (my fun!). I
hope you enjoy browsing. Any comments, especially constructive, are
always welcome. Information concerning the aquisition of those classes
not represented would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

David  http://www.geocities.com/~dweir