Ask Mickey Mouse for a donation

List Member:

I have it on some authority that writing in to request funds for asteroid
survey to Disney's CEO may do some good since they are set to make mega
bucks on a summer block buster presentation of "Armageddon" a Disney movie
with Bruce Willis staring with a host of other stars. The Armageddon Movie
will open on July 1, 1998 in a theater near you.  This kind of funding is
the kind of promotion that Disney always seeks in gaining the favor of the
public to the good name of Disney. It's worth a shot.

I attached a letter I sent to CEO Michael Eisner of Walt Disney Co. and I
suggest all those interested in the asteroid threat, research and survey,-
write, call or fax a similar request in your own words requesting support
for the asteroid survey team of your own chosing.
Who knows it may do some good.

Victor Noto

Address to write call or fax to is:
CEO Michael Eisner- Personal correspondence
500 S Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-0001
818 505-7200
Fax (818) Michael

---
Victor Noto - Kissimmee, Florida USA
vnn2@phoenixat.com
http://www.phoenixat.com/~vnn2/BIGROCK.htm
Website theme quote:
"Life really is a Rock and
the Big Rock giveth and taketh away all life!!"

Eisnerlet.rtf (Rich Text Document)