Re: Shocked quartz

I was told to give more info.   These all have thin fusion crusts:and
are pock-marked:   one is black/brown and beginning to rust; two have
alabaster color crust;  on three the crust is almost worn through; and
two mysteriously appear to have fossil markings in the fusion crust that
extend down into the parallel planed structures leaving corresponding
influence on the shape of these. The interior:  center is a cavern -most
are tear-drop shaped, with small crystalline structures surrounding the
interior.  From this inside edge to the outside crust are parallel
planes of different colors.  Four of them have interesting 'bubble'
structures on the inside.   When I bought these I was not looking for
meteorites, hence not even at a dealership. They simply look very
intriguing.  I have since started doing a little homework as I am not
yet a collector and have no knowlege of these wonders, but I'm learning
alot from this list.  Thank you. jj