Re: Shocked Quartz (cleavable)

Hey JJ,
Does it glow...No, you would have mentioned that, I'm sure.
Do you have a Geiger counter...no I guess you would have tried it if you
did.
You could make a cloud chamber all you need is glass container, dry ice,
alcohol, dark cloth or paper and a strong light. Watch for little cloud
tracks coming mostly from the direction of your samples.
You could expose some high speed film to your samples in a dark room,
then see if there is fogging when developed.(you need to also expose a
control film)

Jack

PS-You could eat some and see if you get cancer.(If you do get cancer
you should immediately and properly dispose of these samples)