Re: Valle de Allende

Dear Bernd,
	I was delighted to read your last posting to the newsletter, outlining
additional varieties of meteorites found at the Allende strewn field.
	(I did find it a bit confusing when you concluded with, "...seven other
chondrites..." then proceded to list 6! ("a" through "f")
	I traded a good many small Allendes once for a several dozen
exceptional Columbianites - the recipient was cutting and polishing
"windows" in ieach specimen & came accross one that was NOT the CV3
Allende - which I GLADLY exchanged for a more "traditional"
Allende - however, I just always thought of it as "Allende 'b'" - Now I
really would like to know which of those you mentioned it might be, or
if it is the 7th that went unlisted.
	Best wishes, Michael