Gibeon??

About a year ago I purchased a kilo bag of small unfinished Gibeon
individuals at the Tucson show.  It was from a South African dealer whose
only meteorites for sale were Gibeons.  After arriving home, I began
tumbling them in small batches using only ground walnut shells to remove
the rust.  They all turned out pretty much the same as any other Gibeons
I'd seen (shiny dark surface with a little bit of rust here and there),
except one.

This particular meteorite showed up shiny bright with no hint of dark
crust.  The surface was strangely pitted, and textured - not smooth at all.
Almost like someone had gone after it with a file in random directions.
There were also a couple nice but very small graphite nodules at the
surface. It seems to be "Gibeon shaped" but that's where the similarities
end.