**AD**-Mile HIgh Meteorites-Wellman(a)

Hi everyone:
I just purchased a very large (1.5kg) slice of Wellman(a).  It is a
former Nininger piece.  Wellman (a) is an H5 found in 1940 with  total
weight of 50kg, e.  It exhibits a fresh brown/black matrix and nice well

defined chondrules in the black to grey range with LOTS of metal and a
nice brecciated texture.  The part-slice I have is 1cm thick, brown
fusion crust on 70% of the piece and an extremely high polish on one
side.  This is a wholesale offer for those of you that like to cut your
own pieces for trade or resale.
Price is 1.75/g for pieces 100g or greater.  If you want a smaller
piece, I will cut some within the next week or so, pretty much to make
them thinner in the 5mm range.  Price will be 2.25/g, still a bargain
for this nice meteorite.  Thanks!
--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites