Petrologic Grade 5 question

>I just purchased a very large (1.5kg) slice of Wellman(a).  It is a
>former Nininger piece.  Wellman (a) is an H5 found in 1940 with  total
>weight of 50kg, e.  It exhibits a fresh brown/black matrix and nice well
>defined chondrules in the black to grey range

Matt (and everyone else), I don't understand.  I thought a petrologic grade of
5 would indicate chondrules that are not well defined or in other words, not
very distinct.  There would not be much distinction between the boundry of the
chondrules and the matrix.  Would someone explain this to me?  Thanks.

-Walter