Re: NEW NEBRASKA FIND

Michael,

Why the short fuse on such a legitimate question? There is certainly enough
precedent for changes in classification, particularly on preliminary analyses,
to make a second opinion valid. If there is something about Hebron that is
atypical of an L chondrite, I, and apparently others, would be interested in
the reasoning behind your observation. Is the concentration of metal flaking
heavier than would be expected, the chondrules more distinct, have you been
able to get olivine composition and total iron analyses from Cornell?

As a dealer, I would expect you would want to contribute to the knowledge
base.

Gene