Decorum

To the list,

My purpose in responding to Michael was not only for clarification but to
demonstrate that everyone's comments are welcomed on the list as long as they
are not personally inflamatory.
To Darryl,
I think, though easier to send the same message to the list as to the
individual, it may be better to make a general, less inflamatory disclaimer to
the list, and any ' annoyance' you personally feel should, if you must, be
directed to that person.

In keeping with the goals and integrity of this list  I think we would all be
appreciative for the observance of such standards.  Arguing,  in the sense of
debate, however, is healthy, exciting, and educational.

Best regards to all,  jj

Follow-Ups: References: