New Internet Site

Hello everybody -
    I invite the members of this list to take a look at the first draft
of an internet space site for children which I just completed.  The site
is located at
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/1420
and I think that the members of this list will particularly enjoy the
"why we must return" section of it.
    If you have any suggestions for improvement, please remember that
the target audience is 8-12 years of age.
                                       Hope you enjoy it,
                                                  Ed
                                        epgrondine@hotmail.com