More Tektite questions.

Thank you for the important discussion on this topic.
 From the isotopic data reported by by J.A. O'Keefe he concludes that
there are six known tektite strewn fields.  Not four as I stated earlier.
 In order of age
(a) Australasian, including Darwin glass, age 0.75 million years, (b)
Ivory Coast, conceivably identical with (a) age 0.9 million years; (c)
Aouelloul, age 3 million years (disputed); Moldavite, age 15 million
years; (e) Libyan Desert glass age 28 million and (f) North American
strewn field, age 35 million years.

How they were formed is still very much a mystery to me and many others.