Re: Holbrook strewnfield map

Alexander wrote:

>The site seems to be centered about 6 mi ENE out of town in the fields
>along the railroad tracks.

The map I have shows the center of the fall 7 miles from the nearest rail
road tracks.  However, my map is 86 years old.

I am interested in hearing other's stories about searching the Holbrook
site.  There was an enjoyable article about searching Holbrook in M! a
while back. Anyone remember the issue? Joel?

My story is my wife and had a wonderful time at Meteor Crater, wandering
around in the searing heat of July. When I suggested wandering around
Holbrook looking for small pea-sized rocks in the sand, she look at me the
way she sometimes does, and we turned the car back towards Flagstaff.

Sincerely,

Martin