Re: Monahans

Hello list,

An apology might be due from me.  I think now that I "published" (on this
list) all those options for the possible names for the new meteorites found at
Monahans, Texas, all these may now have to be listed as Synonym(s) in all the
catalogs:

Monahans (b)
Monahans (stone)
Monahans (no.2)
Monahans (1998)
Monahans (L6 or H5 or E6 etc.)
Monahans 98001
U.S.A. 98001
(finders name)-98001
Ward County

As well as:
Monahans (b) Crater

Not to mention all the Synonym(s) I now have exposed about the Monahans (a) or
whartever it will be called!

I hope I didn't misspell any of those!  Then there will be even more!!!!!!!

My sincere apologies are offered to all the catalog publishers around the
world!

Steve Arnold