New Tektite question.

Hi to all on the list. I have a many guangdong tektites but one in
particular caught my eye. There were three objects in the surface of the
tektite that at first glance i assumed were pebbles but on closer
inspection they appear metallic (as in small meteorites) . the largest
one is 7mm x 3mm and it appears that the tektite formed around it in the
configuration of the object (looks metallic).I have seen many small
pebbles or stones and they do not look like objects in the surface of
the tektite . while keeping this in mind i started to think about the
other pockets and the oddity of the pockets. To me they seem like an
impression left by somthing that was in them and now they are not there
anymore leaving a mold of where they  have been. where there a numerous
pockets connected there is a ridge between each connected pocket that
rises upward . Has anyone ever found small meteorites in the surface of
any tektites. This is the first of this discription i have given that i
have ever seen. Thanks Henry Cahill