Re: Vaca Muerta (Dead Cow) verification requested

Hello,
  My name is Robert Strausberg I am 11 years old and I have a lage collection
of meteorites and I often give Talks and hands on pesentaons on Meteorites in
N.J.
I belong to a club (AAI) that on friday we had or Astronomy Day for the
public.I was asked to bring my meteorites.ok down to my question i am making a
talk on METEORITES IN THE MEDIA.it will talk about the moves,close calls of
astroids i will mix the lecture into my meteorite lectue.I have E-Mail
Paromont Pictures about DEEP IMACT i asked for slides,pictures,poster,ect.I am
now asking all you people if you have seen some good download pictures of
Asrods hiting the earth.so if you see any E-Mail me
                                       BYE!