Welcome Robert!

Hello Robert,

Welcome to the List. I've seen your picture and some of your specimens in
the Meteorite Kids Page at the Meteorite Exchange. You have quite a
collection, especially for an 11 year old.

If I had only started collecting when I was your age. Of course there were
far fewer meteorites on the earth back then (:- >

Again, Welcome!

Sincerely,

Martin