Re: Deep Impact

Hi all !!!
I also returned from Deep Impact.  The theater was filled to capacity.
It was an enjoyable movie but there could have been more special
effects.  What they had was excellent though, so you may want to see it
on a big screen to get the most out of it.  Too much was devoted to the
subplots in my opinion.  Oh well we will see how the next one stacks up.

I have also posted some pictures of my recent trip to the meteorite
exhibit at the Smithsonian museum at the following link:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/8125/smith.htm

Best Wishes---
Jim

--