K- T Boundry Layer

Hello,
Recently I got a letter about K-T boundry material that was found near new
jersey. I am going to have k-t boundry material for sale sometime during the
fall. A friend of mine is going to another area to collect a nice bit of the
stuff, he is trading me some for a meteorite specimien and I will be selling
it. I am going to have a nice amount for sale in capsules in two sizes. Most
likely the sizes will be 5 grams and 8 grams. To purchase it  you can visit my
site (currently under construction and growing constantly)
My site can be reached at
:http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/launchpad/6154/
Or you can write me a letter, and i will send you more info :
              Ryan Keelan
          1409 S. Lakeshore Dr.
            Sarasota, Fl. 34231                              .
             U.S.A.                                           .            .
.    (
I will be happy to answer any questions.          .     .  ////  .   .
                                                              .     .
///    .
sirius8777@aol.com                                             //     .   .
Regards,                                                    .   .    *      .
Ryan Keelan