Re: Morasko=Rust Bucket

Alexander:
I think a list like that would be helpful, however, it is almost totally based
on individual opinions.  I have seen stable Nantan, Brenham, and Brahin, and
Morosko.  I contacted the person with the Morosko, she said they were rusty,
so I stayed away.  Knowing the background of a particular meteorite and
others' experiences is the best way to determine the meteorite's
characteristics. But speaking from a dealer standpoint, we as dealers should
(I do) check irons for signs of rust and make sure they were properly
prepared.  However climate can change everything!
Best,
Matt