Re: Morasko=Rust Bucket

Dear List,
concerning Morasko: pay attention. Not every rusty piece comming  from
the Morasko strewn-field is a real meteorite. About 20-30% of pieces you
can find there, are sluggy material . It is till now not clear if the
sluggy material is a natural phenomenon ("iron shale") or the residue of
[pre?] historic anthropogene metallurgie based on meteoritic raw
material. If the material is described as below check it first
(N.B.:the sluggy material has a Ni content about 1%).
Best wishes
Wolfgang