Cumberland Falls

I have a picture of Cumberland Falls at
  http://www.arachnaut.org/meteor/photos/cumberlandfalls.html >

I have some questions about it.

1) It appears to be exteremely shocked. I have DAG 319 URE which is
similarly shocked, but even more so. To me, it looks like a
carbonaceous meteoroid hit the aubrite regolith and this resulted.

2) What do the forsterite chondrules look like? There are some glassy
chondrules that appear unique to me in this sample - they look
like they are made of translucent gray-green glass.

3) At various places on the white enstatite there are faint greenish
veins that are not visible to the naked eye, but are obvious under a
scope. Anyone know what that is?

The carbonaceous areas have the most metal - troilite and bronzite are
obvious as well as graphite nodules.