Re: Blue Salt Crystals = Green Fireball????

<< ve wrote:
 >I was just talking with Jack Murphy at the Denver Museum of Natural
 History,
 >and he was saying that there has been an unusually high amount of
 fireballs
 >seen in the past year or so...

That hasn't been apparent to me. The fireball rates that IMO receives seems to
be holding steady from one year to the next. My fireball rates are about the
same each year. I don't think there is any real increase in debris
encountering the earth. Just lucky timing. Could be an indication of an
increase in population?
George Zay