Re: The Fight for Truth, Justice & the American Way, in Monahans!

>My vote would go to the property that the meteorite came to rest in, after
>it had stopped bouncing around.
>
>Ron Baalke

  I would have to agree. If I may play Judge a moment, despite the local or
Federal laws (I guess I HAVE to rule by the law though right?) I would rule
that the boys get the main mass but the city would get a nice reasonable
piece to have analyzed and then display. The REAL right thing to do was done
already, they reported the meteorite. It was analyzed and categorized which
is the most important thing right? We all would want that to occur. It's
possible that NO ONE would know of the new meteorite if not for the boys.
They really should be compensated for doing the right thing. Maybe I'm being
a little too simplistic here but it seems fair and right to me for all
involved.

Regards,
Tom Randall