Re: Monohans crater material.

Hello Mike and list,

So let us know, you were the first meteoriticist on the scene, how long did it
take you to see that the Monahans was brecciated and that it had blue crystals
in them?  I know there was no way for you to know then that it was very rare
halite and sylvite, but did you find that it was "not a normal" meteorite?

I recall your comments being something like "They were the most beautiful
meteorites I have ever held!"

Would you have paid more than $1,000 on the spot if you could have gotten one
of them on the spot?

How much are you asking for the asphalt chips?  $1/g?

Steve