Re: The Fight for Truth, Justice & the American Way, in Monahans!

In a message dated 5/29/98 4:37:09 PM Central Daylight Time, jensaned@tir.com
writes:

<<
 I have a different perspective on what to do with the Monahans.
 Being in the scientific kit development arena, I could perhaps in some
 way legally claim the meteorites in the name of education, and sell the
 meteorites back to the kids in a kit.

Sarah,

Cute!  But still that would be better than leaving it in Monahans City Hall
forever!  But remember, according to NASA, you are one of those "commercial
meteorite dealers" where you are the ONLY one who profits from the evil things
you do!  Obviously, you take your customers money and they don't get any
benefit at all!  Don't you feel ashamed?

Oh. I am sorry, I did say that I was not going to comment on that quote,
didn't I ?!?!  To bad I seem to have forgotten how to erase what I just wrote!
Oh well, I guess I will have to send this anyway!  Sorry guys!

Steve